June 5, 2009

Summer.... :)

Hey Beach Readers!!!
I just wanted to say why i haven't been posting a lot.
I have been crazy busy with school, and trying
to improve my grades hehehe! i ended up with a
3.9! I'm pretty excited about that! But i'm more
excited that SUMMER HAS BEGUN!! officially No more school
aghh so so so ecstatic!!! Now i can concentrate
on reading and getting tan, and having a fantastic
fantabulous Summer!!! i can not wait, this
will be a great summer because
#1- i got my first real job being a counselor at my local pool
#2- I practically live in bikinis and shorts
#3- Fabulous books are coming out this summer!
( P.S. Look for a list later in the week)
#4- no more stressing about school
#5- I can feel a summer love coming!!

So my question to you.......
What are YOU looking forward to this summer??
I cant wait to find out...

xoxoxoxo

p.s. look forward to
"how to choose your perfect beach read"
Blog post coming soon

2 comments:

Thao said...

Your blog is so cute. Thanks for checking mine ^^

I'm looking foward to have a rest this summer. Uni is wearing me out. Only 3 more weeks and I'll have time for myself.

Sunshine Edition said...

Resting and relaxing sounds Fabulous!!! Thanks for the comment- happy beach reading