August 20, 2009

Lovestruck Summer

Lovestruck Summer by Melissa Walker...

Austin music fest

Yay, summer in Austin!

Good food, good times. Fun for everyone!

Okay, living with my sorority-brainwashed cousin, who willingly goes by "Party Penny," is not exactly what I had in mind.

All your favorite bands

But the cute musicians I've met totally make up for it . . . like Sebastian. Swoon.

All ages welcome

So why can't I stop thinking about Penny's friend All-American Russ and his Texas twang??

Saturday & Sunday, from noon to midnight

Don't wait up!

Lovestruck Summer had all the elements. I loved the music intertwined throughout the whole book! It just brought everything together! The setting in Texas was perfect! I loved all the hot spots, and music events with flair. The Characters were perfectly nutty. Priscilla "Quinn" was a total rocker chic- with that stubborn know it all sense. Penny,her cousin, was just girly enough and i loved how she was in a sorority. And Russ, oh Russ, such a cutie southerner-big belt wearing, fantastic abs,-hottie!!! Although, it was the basic storyline of a girl falling for the oh so not right guy... I loved every second of it!!!

4/5 Suns


1 comment:

Faye( Ramblings of a Teenage Bookworm) said...

Awesome review! i've been wanting 2 read this book. I loves Melissa Walker!