September 2, 2009



Dear Bloggers,

I am SO sorry for not blogging for such a long time! I started my junior year in high school, and lets just say im a little stressed! Im taking all A.P. and honors courses so i always have homework! In adittion to that i dance 10 hours a week!Also i have to prep for my ACT's an SAT's! And look for colleges i may want to go too! I am still reading-just not as much! For this My weekly memes must go! No more Man oh man mondays, Waiting on Wednesdays, or Cover lust Friday's! And for that i am deeply sorry! But the good news i will be posting reviews for whenever possible!! Which may be a lot or none-depending on the week, and how much homework i have! So sorry guys!! Love you all and thanks for your suport?


happy Beach Reading
Rachel

P.S.- any of you that have taken the ACT or SAT do you have any study tips or books you would reccomend? Any advice would help

No comments: