May 18, 2009

Sleepaway Girls

Sleepaway girls by Jen Calonita was Fabulous here the synopsis.......

When Sam's best friend gets her first boyfriend, she's not ready to spend the summer listening to the two of them call each other "pookie." Sick of being a third wheel, Sam applies to be a counselor-in-training at Whispering Pines camp in the New York Catskills. But what she doesn't realize is that it's not going to be all Kumbaya sing-alongs and gooey s'mores. If Ashley, the alpha queen of Whispering Pines, doesn't ruin Sam's summer, then her raging crush on the surfer-blond and flirtatious Hunter just might. At least she has playful Cole, who's always teasing her, but is oh-so-comfortable to hang out with, and the singular gang of girls that become fast friends with Sam-they call themselves the Sleepaway Girls.


I absolutely adored this book! I have been to camp so i could relate well! I loved all the characters and thier little quirks. All the camp pranks and activites sounded so cute! The Wrting was cute and relatable, and felt like you were actually at camp. Although romance wasnt that steamy, you automatically fell in love with the boys. Very Cute!!

I give it 4/5 Suns

4 comments:

Melanie said...

This book looks like a cute read! I love summer camp and all its quirk. Thanks for the review!

Sunshine Edition said...

I'm so happy it helped! Happy beach Reading!

Unknown said...

I recently got this I should read it soon... Glad you enjoyed it. :)

Sunshine Edition said...

Thanks for the comment!!! xoxoxox