May 20, 2009

The Boyfriend Game


The Boyfriend Game by Stephie Davis is all about love on the soccer field.......

I rested the ball on my hip and walked back toward the equipment shed. In the dark.Alone. With a boy.I would be completely freaking out over varsity soccer tryouts if it weren't for th
e new student, Graham, who's helping me practice. He has the most amazing green eyes, curly brown hair, and perfect legs. Plus, we have lots in common, since all we both care about is soccer! Well, that's all he cares about. But my heart beats so fast when we're on the field together . . . and I don't think it's just from all the running around.

The Boyfriend Game is about Trisha who is all about soccer! its her whole world and when she acquires features that draw the boys attention, she thinks nothing of it..... until Graham. Trisha wants to make varsity soccer so badly she doesnt even realize she has bigger problems to worry about. Friends, boys, and soccer.... can they all be in one world?? Overall this was an okay short book! I think it could have been better if the ages were older and more mature. We really don't get to see the characters personalities grow and develop, they are just there. Fun short read, but not amazing.

3/5 Suns

No comments: