November 13, 2009

Hush Hush

Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick...

For Nora Grey, romance was not part of the plan. She's never been particularly attracted to the boys at her school, no matter how much her best friend, Vee, pushes them at her. Not until Patch came along. With his easy smile and eyes that seem to see inside her, Nora is drawn to him against her better judgment.But after a series of terrifying encounters, Nora's not sure who to trust. Patch seems to be everywhere she is, and to know more about her than her closest friends. She can't decide whether she should fall into his arms or run and hide. And when she tries to seek some answers, she finds herself near a truth that is way more unsettling than anything Patch makes her feel.For Nora is right in the middle of an ancient battle between the immortal and those that have fallen - and, when it comes to choosing sides, the wrong choice will cost her life.

2 words- Love it! I am seriously addicted to this book now. I know a lot of people have mixed opinions about this book-but i don't! It is fabulous! So much better than Twilight in a milion And this is saying a lot because i loved twilight. I seriously have read the series 10 times. But hush hush blew me away. Not only was the writing spectacular but the plot was so well developed. I loved the idea of the whole fallen angel idea! It was so sexy! Okay now for the characters. Patch was cocky, dark, and so mysterious. I never knew what he was going to do except for send shivers up my spine. Norah was the vulnerable girl who couldn't help but fall for Patch. Unlike certain characters she wasn't weak or defeated. I loved her constant stride and ability to obtain the sense of herself. The plot was spectacular and i never knew what was next! Becca sucked me in and i couldn't put Hush Hush down for the first half of the book! I loved her writing and cant wait for more from her! Hush Hush is a book i will read over and over again! Go out and buy this amazing book now!!

5/5 Suns

5 comments:

Imogen said...

I'm pleased you thought this book was good. I'm always so wary of knock - off Twilight books. And btw you ONLY re read the series 10 times?! For six months I went through a Twiligt - ahem - obsession

Sunshine Edition said...

Imogen-haha yeah i guess 10 times isn't a lot in the twilight world! im glad you liked the review! thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You re, I guess , probably curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper partner who uses your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://ulabusuhu.virtue.nu/domakaz.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I begin take up real money.
It's all about how to choose a correct companion who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the profit with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Now, I feel good, I started take up real income.
It gets down to select a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the income with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]